Monday, February 19, 2018

Disney Revival extra dialogues

________
Dialogues
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!
MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.
SILVERMIST: Whoa!
CLANK: Goodbye.
BUPKUS: Exactly.
BLANKO: Are we there yet?
ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.
BLANKO: Is he around?
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
SYLVESTER: We're in big trouble now.
FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.
LAWRENCE: Sire!
BOBBLE: Right! Here we are.
TINKER BELL: Let me show you!
TIANA: Voodoo?
NAVEEN: Psst!
NAWT: Excuse me.
BANG: Quiet, they're looking.
NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.
POUND: You poked me again.
POUND: Wow, a killer. Let me see.
BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.
STAN: Whoa.
LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.
LARRY: Good shot.
BILL: Oh.
GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.
DAFFY: Say "ah."
ELMER: We got weights.
TWEETY: My poor little cranium.
MICHAEL: Okay. Where's the ball?
LOUIS: How's that?
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
DAFFY: The view back here stinks.
BUGS: We have found the trophy room.
BUGS: In there?
PATRICK: (WHISPERS) Bugs Bunny?
STAN: This is it. This is it.
RAY: No, no, no!
BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.
BANG: Get him.
TIANA: Where you taking me?
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
BLANKO: Uh-oh.
NAWT: All right.
POUND: Goodbye.
LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
BANG: Big man pancake.
BILL: This must be mine. Woo-hoo!
LOLA: Mike!
POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
LARRY: That's the old Muggs I know.
PATRICK: Yeah, get height now.
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!

MICHAEL:
I just feel at this particular time...
BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
BOBBLE:
And the fairies of Summer Glade
POUND:
Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune.
TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?
MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!
MICHAEL:
Look at that. Look at that spin.
DAFFY:
So sue me. It's just a suggestion.
PORKY:
Come on, guys. No pain, no gain.
SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!
SWACKHAMMER:
You'll be our star attraction.
DR. FACILIER:
Shame on that hard work
CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.
SHAWN:
Look at Muggsy handle the rock.

CLANK: Excuse us!
BOBBLE: Coming through!
STAN: Sorry it took so long.
MICHAEL: Don't worry.
STAN: That exit wasn't clearly marked.
MICHAEL: Hold up, right here.
STAN: What, here?
MICHAEL: Yes.
JUANITA: Hey.
MICHAEL: Hey.
FAWN: Don't get your wings in a bunch.
ROSETTA: Don't be like that.
FAWN: You, too! Fly with you later!
ROSETTA: Fly with you later!
NAVEEN: Look out! Out of the way!
TIANA: Oh, no!
TIANA: I can't see a thing!
NAVEEN: Neither can I!
BANG: Where?
BLANKO: Whoa. Now what?
NAWT: Hey, hey!
POUND: What?
NAWT: She's looking again.
BUPKUS: Close it up.
NAWT: Okay, go get him.
POUND: Yeah.
ROSETTA: Tinker Bell?
FAWN: Tinker Bell?
BUPKUS: Whoa!
NAWT: Ah!
LARRY: Sounds good.
BILL: I'll go close to the pin.
LARRY: Don't say it.
STAN: Never seen one of these before.
NAVEEN: No, no...
TIANA: Don't...
FAWN: You fixed it!
SILVERMIST: Wow!
IRIDESSA: Beautiful!
ROSETTA: Amazing!
BUGS: Whoa.
DAFFY: What?
DAFFY: Ha. Not a cent.
BUGS: Hmm. Me neither.
PORKY: Going up.
POUND: You're mine, fool.
LOLA: Oh!
POUND: Belly flop.
LOLA: I'll take some.
PORKY: Yeah, can I have some too?
BUPKUS: Hey.
BLANKO: Bring it on, dude.
SHAWN: I got it.
MUGGSY: You got it. Yeah, baby.
IRIDESSA: I knew you'd get to go!
FAWN: Oh, Tink!
________
Dialogues
LYRIA: "The changing of the seasons
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
GONZO: Come on!
TINKER BELL: Hammer.
TINKER BELL: Clip.
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
GARY: Come on, buddy.
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
CLANK: For Tink!
GOTHEL: I love you most.
KERMIT: Excuse me...
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
FOZZIE: Thanks.
GONZO: Hey, guys, up here!
WALTER: Gary!
'80S ROBOT: Mr. Kermit,
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
BOBBLE: I'm okay.
BOBBLE: Still okay.
BOBO: Let me wipe that down.
UNCLE DEADLY: You've missed a spot.
GOTHEL: Or...
RAPUNZEL: Hey.
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
OWL: Who?
DR. TEETH: Kermit?
MISS PIGGY: Now!
JACK: Whoa!
FLYNN: Rapunzel!
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
LEW ZEALAND: Mr. The Frog,
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
TALL TROLL: Really?
RICHMAN: What is happening?
TERENCE: Run!
SCOOTER: Uh... Well, sorta.
FOZZIE: Oh, that was wonderful!
'80S ROBOT: Help! I've been mugged.
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
FLOYD: Well, that's that.
JACK: Remember me? I'm Jack Black!

KERMIT:
Watch out for the forklift, Fozzie.
JANICE
Wow, she sure hasn't changed.
SWEDISH CHEF:
(GASPS) No maskin'?
KERMIT:
Ladies and gentlemen, Walter!
QUEEN CLARION:
Minister, Fairy Mary?

KIDS: Trick or treat!
WALTER: Because from then on...
GARY: Walter!
MARY: Walter?
GARY: Walter!
MARY: Walter!
RECEPTIONIST: All right.
ANIMAL: Mean lady.
WALTER: She wasn't very nice.
KERMIT: Yeah.
MARY: You guys okay?
GARY: Is anyone hurt?
WALTER: Oh, okay.
FOZZIE: Now you.
BOBO: Nicely done, sir. As usual. 
RICHMAN: En garde.
TALL TROLL: Fuzz face.
SMALL TROLL: Thimble head.
TALL TROLL: Weasel toes!
SMALL TROLL: Badger brain!
SMALL TROLL: You're the best.
TALL TROLL: No, you.
FOZZIE: Yeah! Come on!
ROWLF: Come on, Walter!
RAPUNZEL: (SCOLDING) Eugene!
FLYNN: All right, I asked her.
________
Dialogues
MARVIN: Come to me, my prey.
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
FOGHORN: Keep looking. Dig deeper!
YOSEMITE SAM: Canine alert!
WENDY: It's in my room.
WENDY: (AS MICHAEL) Thanks, Bugs.
TWEETY: Michael?
JUANITA: Mike? Honey, are you okay?
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
MICHAEL: Not that casual.
PORKY: Piggy coming through.
BUGS: Hold on. He's got something.
DAFFY: What is it, Bugs?
JUANITA: Bugs!
TINKER BELL: Oh!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
CLANK: It's working!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
ALICE: They don't call this
ALICE: (GASPS) Oh.
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
OWL: Its hide is like a shaggy rug
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
BUGS: Go.
PORKY: I thought we search in style.
PETE: Michael, don't be mad at Alice.
FAWN: Road? What road?
ROSETTA: Pull!
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
PIGLET: Okay.
POOH: Well, I was moving.
EEYORE: (SINGING) It's me, it's me
PIGLET: I found something.
TWEETY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
SYLVESTER: What makes you so sure?
DAFFY: Hey, Bugs! Stop! Slow down!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
BOBBLE: Get back!
POOH: Oh!
MICHAEL: Please, please, no!
LIZZY: Whoa!
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.
CHRISTOPHER: Silly old bear.

MRS. DARLING:
Wendy, you got all your stuff?
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
DR. GRIFFITHS:
The wings are so fresh.
SYLVESTER:
What's going on? He's nuts.
PORKY:
He's selling himself for 25 cents!
SYLVESTER:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
TINKER BELL:
This isn't a human house.
NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
NARRATOR:
While Rabbit and the others
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.

DAFFY: Is he out there?
BUGS: There he is.
BUGS: Hold on.
PORKY: What's up?
BUGS: He's stealin' Michael!
DAFFY: What? He can't take Mike.
RABBIT: They chip your tooth
KANGA: They steal your youth
LIZZY: Father, look!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Not just now, Lizzy.
DR. GRIFFITHS: The butterfly. It's gone!
LIZZY: What?
CLANK: What've we got?
BOBBLE: House! Get off.
CLANK: I'm sorry.
BOBBLE: I can't feel my legs.
PIGLET: Whoa!
POOH: Ooh!
OWL: Honey.
RABBIT: Ooh, honey!
KANGA: Yes.
RABBIT: Honey.
PORKY: What?
TWEETY: Huh?
ALICE: Take that!
SYLVESTER: To the left.
MICHAEL: Is everybody okay? 
ALICE: Michael Jordan!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
LIZZY: Coming, Father!
________
Dialogues
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
ANNA: Do the magic!
KING: No!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
KING: The gloves will help.
BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!
KAI: Princess Anna?
ELSA: Conceal
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!
MISS PIGGY: "Hole in the Wall Club"?
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
FAWN: Tink!
MANNY: And so, in the end,
MANNY: Guys.
DOMINIC: Sure.
SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!
DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.
KAI: Your Majesty.
DUKE: Let me know when you're ready
FAIRY MARY: Start the pulley!
SLED: Welcome back.
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
TINKER BELL: Wow.
ANNA: Elsa!
MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!
CONSTANTINE: Perfect.
MISS PIGGY: What?
FLOYD: Is he serious?
SID: Manny?
OLAF: Yeah.
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!
SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!
JEAN PIERRE: Interpol!
CRASH: Almost... There!
EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!
ELLIE: Yeah!
ZOOT: Whoa, man!
ELLIE: Okay, let's go.
DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.
IRIDESSA: Got you, Tink.
ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
FOZZIE: Hmm. Let's see here.
DANNY TREJO: I really need this job
PERIWINKLE: Wow.
IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
ROSETTA: All together.
SILVERMIST: Hurry!
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell.
RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.
LORD MILORI: Peri?
SAM THE EAGLE: Shawn.
FLOYD: Kermit!
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
KRISTOFF: Hey!
WALTER: Yeah.
WALTER: I can't believe that worked!
SID: I just heard you're going extinct.
DIEGO: That way!
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
BOBBLE: Heave!
CLANK: Ho!
QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.
KERMIT: Piggy?
CONSTANTINE: This tuxedo is too tight.
FOZZIE: Ooh!
KERMIT: No, you've got the wrong frog.
EDDIE: No!
CRASH: Eddie!
ROWLF: Okay. Can we get down now?
SCOOTER: What an action sequence!
TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.
NADYA: There he is, right there!
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
NADYA: Kermit!
CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.

QUEEN CLARION:
If you had wings to lift you
MISS PIGGY:
Dominic, Dominic! Five songs.
LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
Flood's real, all right.
LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
There is some good news, though.
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
In the Big House
CONSTANTINE:
It's got to be here somewhere.
TINKER BELL:
Um... I know. Favorite star?
MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
How many people does he need?
MINISTER OF SPRING:
But if the temperatures
CONSTANTINE:
What is happening here?

IRIDESSA: This way!
ROSETTA: Come on, girls. Hurry.
ANNA: Coming through.
HANS: Excuse me. Oh...
ANNA: Pardon. Sorry.
WOMAN: Oh!
SILVERMIST: Amazing!
FAWN: It's fantastic!
YOUNG ANNA: Catch me!
YOUNG ELSA: Slow down!
ANNA: Okay.
KRISTOFF: One...
WALTER: What?
ANIMAL: Uh-oh.
ELLIE: Bravery is just dumb.
MANNY: You can't be two things!
BIRD: Where's you big happy family?
MANNY: What if I am a last mammoth?
CRASH: Manny!
EDDIE: It's Ellie!
_______
Dialogues
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
BLUVERIDGE: Time, gentlemen!
TINKER BELL: You...
ZARINA: Huh.
CLARION: Oh!
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
JIM: Please! Please!
KRISTOFF: Relax!
ROSETTA: Wasn't me.
BOBBLE: Ooh!
ROSETTA: At least a couple of days.
RIZZO: Wow! Whoo-hoo!
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
GONZO: (LAUGHING) Oh!
BONITO: That's right!
STARBOARD: Encore!
PORT: Beautiful!
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
POLLY: Then we'll get that twit of a bear!
MONTY: Kill them all!
WALDORF: Land ho!
IRIDESSA: It looks like...
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
LONG JOHN: Jim, lad!
IRIDESSA: Yeah, let's talk about that.
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
SILVERMIST: Big pole.
FAWN: I can't dance!
VIDIA: Uh-oh.
FAWN: Go, go!
JAMES: That's right.
YANG: Weigh anchor!
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
MUD BUNNY: There's no one on board.
GONZO: Wow!
OPPENHEIMER: No!
TINKER BELL: Go on, you're okay.
BENJAMINA: Yes! Yes! Smolly! Yes!
SILVERMIST: We're free!
OLAF: Summer!
OLAF: All fixed.
SMEE: Man in the water!

BLUVERIDGE:
To the northwest, dirty dishes!
ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
FAIRY ANNOUNCER:
Welcome one, welcome all
TINKER BELL:
(GASPS) We're losing her!
STARBOARD:
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
TINKER BELL:
Silvermist, are you okay?
ROSETTA:
Well, at least our wings are dry.
JAMES:
You know, I remember when I couldn't
JAMES:
Make sure the seams are sealed.
STARBOARD:
He's a smart one, isn't he?
PORT:
What if we tie her wings together?
OPPENHEIMER:
Oh, my! Up, up and away!
BLACK-EYED PEA:
What are they doing?
SILVERMIST:
That was what I was thinking.
KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?

GONZO: Thank you, Billy.
BLUVERIDGE: There you go!
IRIDESSA: Garden Fairy!
ROSETTA: Oh.
MR. ARROW: Move along.
GONZO: Oh, good. That's good. Yeah.
BONITO: Nice boom!
PORT: Oh, yes! Nice!
STARBOARD: Come on, get moving.
PORT: Are you talking to me?
STARBOARD: Yes, tiny!
PORT: A tiny plank!
ALL: Oh!
YANG: You know, he's right.
SMOLLETT: Ha!
BENJAMINA: Yes!
_______
Dialogues
ORYX: Will you shut up?
HORTON: Hello!
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
MAYOR: That's right.
ROSETTA: What's with the berries?
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
BONNIE: Glorious day!
ORYX: You shut up!
KANGAROO: Hmm.
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.
FAWN: (SHOUTING) Incoming!
JUDY: You!
FURY: Nyx.
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
CLAWHAUSER: Chief...
BOGO: Yes. I know.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
FINNICK: She hustled you.
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
YAX: (CHANTING) Om!
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
NICK: No.
MR. BIG: Meh.
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
SCRIBBLE: Bup-bup! Please.
IRIDESSA: (WHIMPERS) Oh, no.
MANCHAS: You...
MORTON: Please, for me...
TINKER BELL: Fawn!
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)
LIONHEART: Swell-wether!
NYX: Just like the other two.
CHASE: Over here!
LIONHEART: Really?
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
TINKER BELL: Fawn, you can't!
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
NICK: Mission accomplished.
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
FAWN: Nyx!
BELLWETHER: Judy!
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
ROSETTA: Fawn?
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
NARRATOR: And so all ended well...
KATIE: Ah.

DRILL INSTRUCTOR:
You're dead, Bunny Bumpkin!
DRILL INSTRUCTOR:
Filthy toilet!
HORTON:
Well, from where you standing?
IRIDESSA:
Yeah, you're doing really good.
HORTON:
I don't want to sound the alarm.
BOGO:
At twenty-two hundred hours...
KANGAROO:
When Horton tells our children...

BONNIE: Never.
STU: Never.
ORYX: You shut up!
KUDU: You shut up!
TOMMY: Horton!
JESSICA: Horton!
KANGAROO: Watch it!
MRS. QUILLIGAN: Eh... Uh...
ORYX: Oh, shut up!
KUDU: You shut up!
TINKER BELL: Good luck!
SILVERMIST: Be brave!
TINKER BELL: Back home.
ROSETTA: Come on, Gruff.
HILDY: Me two!
HOOLY: Me three!
JUDY: Oh.
BELLWETHER: Hmm.
NARRATOR: And that "Yopp".
KANGAROO: Oh.
IRIDESSA: Oh, no!
SILVERMIST: Fawn.
TINKER BELL: Fawn, wake up!
VIDIA: Is she okay?
IRIDESSA: Hey, Gruff.
SILVERMIST: Hi, Gruffy.
_______
Dialogues
ALIENS: Ooh!
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: The universe.
IRIDESSA: Wonderful!
VICTORIA: It wasn't me.
ELSA: Anna's right.
OLAF: Hey! It's Kristoff and Sven!
OLAF: Uh-oh.
CRASH: Okay, it's our turn.
JULIAN: Oh!
VIDIA: We ain't ever get played with.
SID: Hello?
VICTORIA: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
PEACHES: Wow, Dad.
ELLIE: Incoming!
MANNY: The cave! Get inside!
MANNY: We might wanna think about
BARBIE: Oh, this is so exciting!
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
ROSETTA: Jackpot, baby. (WHISTLES)
MRS. ANDERSON: Inma?
MRS. ANDERSON: Inma? You in here?
INMA: Bluebells, cockleshells.
SID: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
JULIAN: Oh, you're gonna love it.
IRIDESSA: Finally! I'll get played with!
ROGER: Hey... (YELPS)
ROSETTA: That's right.
TWITCH: Shh! They might hear you.
CHUNK: Come on, turkey, come on.
STRETCH: Let me have the duck,
ZARINA: No!
GRANNY: Hello? Angel?
ZARINA: What are you... Unhand me!
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
FAWN: Nope, just a dark hallway and...
LOTSO: Not her.
TWITCH: Get in there!
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
DIEGO: I knew it!
DIEGO: Wait a second. (SNIFFS)
BROOKE: I can't believe it!
BUCK: (LAUGHING) Whoo-hoo!
GRANNY: I'm in here, too.
ELLIE: It was a good one, wasn't it?
ROBO-PHONE: Hallways.
ROBO-PHONE: Even the playground.
FAWN: Thank goodness!
KEN: Firefly.
KEN: Little late for a stroll, eh, Rosetta?
BARBIE: Ken! Ken?
SILVERMIST: Shush! Will you be quiet?
SHANGRI LLAMA: What? No!
BUCK: Steady.
PERIWINKLE: Zarina!
TINKER BELL: Hold on, we're going in!
TINKER BELL: Hang on!
PERIWINKLE: Tinker Bell! Down here!
SILVERMIST: Hey!
ELSA: Anna made these years ago...
ANNA: Every Christmas...
WENDY: I'll get something on the way.
MRS. DARLING: I know. It's just...
WENDY: You will be, Mum.
PEACHES: It's just...
INMA: Fawn and Rosetta's in trouble.
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: Mars.

MRS. DARLING:
Look how tall you're getting.
TINKER BELL:
Just like we rehearsed it, guys.
PEACHES:
How could you do that to him?
CHUNK:
You think they had a fun playtime?
PERIWINKLE:
What do you see? Anything?
BROOKE:
Please keep your arms and legs
SILVERMIST:
I think she said, "All at once."
MRS. ANDERSON:
Ooh. You hear that, Inma?

VICTORIA: Can I have your stereo?
WENDY: No.
VICTORIA: Why not?
WENDY: I'm taking it with me.
VICTORIA: Mom.
MRS. DARLING: No buts.
PERIWINKLE: Look!
ROSETTA: Wow!
SILVERMIST: Now what do we do?
TINKER BELL: Go back to Wendy's.
PERIWINKLE: Look at this place.
ROSETTA: Wow!
ZARINA: How many?
SILVERMIST: There must be dozens.
IRIDESSA: She did it!
SILVERMIST: Yes, ma'am!
BARBIE: Love...
KEN: You.
BARBIE: I'll wait up for you.
KEN: Kisses!
CHUNK: All right.
KEN: Here we go.
KEN: Fast-flying fairy.
VIDIA: Present.
KEN: Winter fairy.
PERIWINKLE: Here.
KEN: Light fairy.
IRIDESSA: Here.
KEN: Barbie.
BARBIE: Here.
KEN: Ready?
BARBIE: Ready.
PERIWINKLE: Tink? You okay?
TINKER BELL: Yeah.
IRIDESSA: Geronimo!
SILVERMIST: Look out!
PERIWINKLE: She did it!
SILVERMIST: All right, Vidiakins.
FAWN: My babies!
TINKER BELL: Hey, guys! No! No!
TINKER BELL: Just push it! Push it!
ZARINA: Push it!
WENDY: I'm gonna miss you.

MRS. DARLING: Don't, Wendy.

No comments:

Post a Comment